2010. július 20., kedd

Unique HDR Images at Unique Photo Workshop

Eredeti: Rick Sammon, Unique HDR Images at Unique Photo Workshop: "Just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to my friends at Unique Photo in Fairfield, NJ, for putting together yesterday's HDR seminar/workshop at Unique University and Kip's Castle.

Here are a few quickly-processed HDR images.


We had a great group, had great fun – and everyone made some great HDR images.

I made these images with my Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 15mm full-frame fisheye lens.


I'll be speaking at the Unique Photo boot at Photo Plus Expo at the Javits Center in October.

We'll also be shooting lots of HDR images at my Croton Workshops in the fall.

Hey, if you are new to HDR, you can get a discount on Photomatix, the HDR imaging program that I use, on this page of my site.

Explore the light,
Rick
"

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése